Dr Jameson has significant experience across a range of sub-specialty surgical areas with a higher research degree in medicine. She performs a range of advanced laparoscopic metabolic, obesity, bariatric and general surgical procedures and participates in an on-call emergency general surgery roster.
Dr Jameson is also involved in clinical research and works closely with multidisciplinary teams and allied health professionals to ensure the best outcomes for her patients using the latest research to optimise outcomes.
AREAS OF SURGICAL EXPERTISE
Weight Loss Surgery
- Specialising in laparoscopic (“key hole”) surgery for overweight and obese patients
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy / gastric bypass surgery
- Laparoscopic single stage revision bariatric surgery
- Insertion of MiniMizer Ring
- Gastric band adjustment and removal
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder) removal
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic insertion of peritoneal dialysis catheters
- Endoscopy (gastroscopy & colonoscopy)
- Excision of skin lesions, lipomas and skin cancers
- Lymph node biopsy